Monday, September 17, 2007

Tech week was long but the show is getting good.

Every weekend of tech week there is what we theatre folks refer to as a 10 out of 12. That means you work 10 out of 12 hours with a 2 hour dinner break. It can be grueling and long - this one was actually fun. I am sure the fact that I only have a "cameo" helped.


On the dinner break a few of us walked up to the Halloween store next to the theatre and - of course - craziness ensued.

Zac turned 18!

Katy "Monroe".


Big, scary, bling.

Too squishy for Erin.

The Birthday boy gets fancy. Katy makes a friend.


Eric "McCartney"?

I have no idea - but it is kinda scary.

Cob-web head?




Eric shot the sheriff (but he did not shoot the deputy).


This was the scariest mask I have ever seen. The price tag hanging down made it look like "Minnie Pearl re-animated".


Eric said no one was scared of Freddy Kruger anymore but this still wasn't pretty.
A floating head appeared like magic.

Thing 3?

They all convinced me to buy a grill that fit over my bottom teeth. I thought we could work it into the play somewhere. The director didn't agree with me.
I have more posts on the way. This weekend also included Scott's Birthday and crashing Johnny Nooks bachelor party. OK - I was invited but it sounds more fun to say I crashed it.
There are food pics too!

No comments: