Friday, September 28, 2007

1/2 an interview with a guy 1/2 my size

Eric poses on top of the trash can in the ladies dressing room.

The following is part one of an interview conducted between acts 1 and 2 of The Member of The Wedding.
MF - Why did you want to be in this production?
Eric - It's a job. And I had heard Carson McCullers was a great playwright.
MF - What has been your favorite thing about it so far?
E - Definitely the people.
MF - What was the last role you played?
E - A munchkin in OZ.
MF - Why acting?
E - My parents told me I needed to do something and I thought this would be fun.
MF - What has been your favorite role?
E - This one. It is a great story.
MF - What is your dream role?
E - I want to play Edward Scissorhands in Edward Scissorhands, The Musical.
MF - List 3 words that describe you.
E - Awesomosavrus, Stoooped,
(at this point we got called by the stage manager to get in place for the next act. More to come)

No comments: