Wednesday, September 19, 2007

And the winner is....

Erin Bradner!!!

I might have mentioned I am sharing the stage with a couple young adults (crazy kids).

I think I might have blogged about them a couple times already.

Well, there is more to come. I am going to be interviewing them individually throughout the run of the play and once in a while letting you know when they say something particularly noteworthy.

Last night I was in the dressing room with Erin who plays Helen Fletcher in Member of the Wedding. She turned to me and said " I told (insert SPARC teachers name here) that I wanted to be Jill Bari when I grow up."

Now, I am not sure who this Jill Bari person is but she must be pretty cool to warrant that remark. None the less I felt compelled to say "I think you should aim higher."

I did tell her and the other children that she was now officially my favorite. Sure, there were some tears but now they know where I stand.

No comments: