Friday, September 28, 2007

The second 1/2 (see last entry)


What is your favorite book? - Catcher in the Rye
Why Edward Scissorhands? - because he overcame being misunderstood and I can relate to that.

Favorite actor? - Al Pachino because I really liked the Godfather.

Best acting advice you have received? - If somebody says your head is bleeding on stage - don't question them.

What would you say to other kids your age that want to be in this business? - Go to every audition you can and hope you get a winner.

In what way is the Character of John Henry like you? - We both like to make cookie men out of cookie dough.

In what way is he different? - He is way more feminine than I am and he is younger.

Anything else you want to add? - I have to go on stage now so wish me "broken legs"!

No comments: