Sunday, September 30, 2007

Securing her spot as my favorite!


When I got the A&E / BBC version of Pride and Prejudice I watched it over and over again. If it wasn't so embarrassing I would even admit to putting it on at night so I would hear Colin Firth talking while I drifted off to sleep land. I loved the new movie too and I have been known to watch either one of them over and over when the mood strikes. The story just never gets old.

We were talking about this movie in the dressing room one day and Erin brought me this book that her mother had. It is the same story told from Mr. Darcy's point of view. Oh Joy!

Maybe in this version he catches the eye of a young Jewess from the New World.

It could happen. Thank you Erin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too witty! Might be a good plot1
(:

pnlkotula said...

Oh man, who hasn't been in love with Mr. Darcy? I can read Jane Austen over and over. And Colin Firth DOES make a nice model...

Arties32 said...

You'll have to add the 1940 version of the film to your list of movies to see. It's the only one I have seen, and it is so perfect!!

JB said...

of course I have seen it sissy.