Monday, September 24, 2007

Another Opening....

It's just not fair how good they look but it was still great to see Melissa and her daughter.
Cast members Christine and Zac mingle with fellow actors Stacy and Lucas

Our proud Director, Scotty.

Catherine, the star poses with Artistic Director Bruce Miller and High School Musicals Hannah Miller.
Brilliant Lighting designer Lynn and Hubby.
BFF and Ginnie enjoying a grown up drink.
Beautiful Catherine after taking out the blue contact.
Renee fixes my wig
Christine gets flowers on opening night!

Lexi primps between acts.
Erin and Katy hanging out backstage. Looks like Erin is taking notes. I must have said something really important.

Old man Eric prepares for the stage.

AAAAHHHHH!!!! Get that eye away from me.

Thanks again to Janine! I hope to have more guest bloggers soon to supplement my show stories.

Here are some fun pics from opening night. Funny story - when I made my entrance in act three on Saturday night a man in the front row turned to his partner and loudly said "Who is she?" I almost started laughing at a very inappropriate time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures, and info about the play going! Can't wait to see the play!
love and hugs,
(:

Anonymous said...

Obviously the person who said “Who is she?” must be a foreigner because everyone knows who you are!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that is Melissa and her daughter. I remember her from the years you were all in the Production Company (How old is Melissa's daughter?)
(:

JB said...

Melissa's Daughter is just 13 - but she looks like she is 25!