Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Scott!


It was a dark and stormy night as Erin greeted the Birthday boy.
Presents.
Roslyn made us a scrumptious Birthday dessert plate. Everything tasted amazing!
My BFF sitting across from the Birthday boy and sitting in front of one of Roslyn's gorgeous paintings.
Muffin face and Birthday boy.
enjoying a card.

A radiant Bride-to-be.


Another present above and below.

One of the reasons I love Scott so much is because he is older than I am. He is also very talented and getting rave reviews for the role he is playing in Urintown at Swift Creek Mill. Go see it if you can. I will be catching the last weekend since they run one week longer than The Member of the Wedding.
Anyway...he is very talented and a very good guy to have around.
He requested a small but specific group to join him for a Birthday drink at White Dog after his show on Friday night.
You might notice there are 3 of us and only 2 presents....that is what he gets for having his Birthday during my tech week.

6 comments:

pnlkotula said...

Wow, that plate of desserts is much yummier than the Ukrops cake we had at the Mill. Same love to Scooty, though.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Scott1 Sorry I wasn't there (even though I wasn't invited!).
(:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Scott! And yes, he is WONDERFUL in Pee Pee Town. Everyone must go see it.

I wonder if Scott is older then me?

Arties32 said...

Happy Birthday, Scott! Hope you had a great weekend!! Lovies, J

actor_sam said...

Thanks for the kind words (and, yes, I'm older than everybody). It was a great birthday weekend, which I managed to expand through to dinner with the NYC ex-pats last night. Here's hoping all my wishes come true for this year.

JB said...

I Hope all your wished come true this year too! I love you more.