Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HNS's Early Birthday River Suprise!

Finally I can talk about this! HNS's awesome siblings have been planning to surprise him with an early Birthday celebration while everyone was together at the River. It went off without a hitch and he was very surprised and a great time was had by all. Many pictures will follow. I was harboring the secret for a while along with some great pics that I want to share. One of the coolest things the Sib's did was create a snapfish book of HNS growing up. It was very clever and must have taken many hours to put together.

Since the pic of me and my sister on my first day of Kindergarten was so funny I thought I would re-post it with a pic of HNS's first day of Kindergarten. He is so cute and is also sporting a cool lunch box.

So just to re-fresh your memories.....

here is me and my sissy:

And here is cutie pie HNS:


Please notice that HNS has some identification around his neck. I am sure this came in handy if he got lost or jumped on the wrong bus or something. The only thing is, Sissy and I don't have anything like that. Was Mom trying to lose us?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just had to go there didn't you? Well, you'll get yours.
HNS

Arties32 said...

AWWWW he is soo cute. Those cheeks, I just want to pinch them!! Clearly you two are a good match, big 'ol nerds w/your lunch buckets!!

JB said...

haha arties32 - while you aren't at ALL nerdy! Don't forget you belonged to the Lidsey Wagoner fan club. Are they still holding meetings?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I think HNS may fair better at LVA if he wore that tag around the building. Maybe it would cut back on the "Hey you...tech guy" screams from the lobby!

A.K. said...

love the pics- you were quite the stud there HNS! Glad you were suprised this weekend- i had forgotten to remind Scott it was a surprise and was so afraid that whole weekend you were here he was gonna say something! can't wait to see pictures!

Arties32 said...

It's Lindsay Wagner, get the spelling right. Yes, I was a proud member of her fan club. How pathetic is it that I sent her an invitation to my BAT MITZVAH??

JB said...

Oh Sissy, I never knew. That is so freakin funny! I guess her Bionic powers didn't include sending an RSVP?

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie1
Well, maybe(in answer to your question), but you always came home!!
(:

Anonymous said...

The tag actually said, "If found, please take me anywhere but home...there are FAR too many old people there!"

JB said...

BT - That is Hilarious!!!