Monday, August 13, 2007

A visit from Sparki and Dean Thrasher

Sparki and DT
The bunch at Karsen's

Robert brought over dessert
sacked out after eating dessert
Finally got the picture I have thought about for years.
Now I am complete.

I was so excited to see these guys on Saturday. They came in town to see Into The Woods and HNS and I joined them at the Saturday Matinee. Awesome show, again. Even better the second time. So proud of my BFF.

We went out to dinner after the show and since no one else had been there yet I suggested Karsen's. It was great food and wine once again. Then my BFF headed back to the theatre for the second show. (Ugg!) and the rest of us headed to our pad for dessert and catching up.

Many years have passed since the night Sparki was helping me get ready for my senior prom and mom was heard saying .." Is there a BOY in your room?" We laughed and just weren't sure how to best answer her question.

I am so glad we are still such good friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and there was a boy in your room, as you were dressing! eeks! At least Sparkie still speaks to me after my tirade against his being in your room!
9:guess who?

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Even when she kicked me out of your boudoir, she was extremely gracious... Love you Ma!

Arties32 said...

She would have let TLMM in the room- that's the scary thing! Well, it's hard to be critical since I'm not a mom :) Ha ha she said eeks! She probably still doesn't realize how funny that was! Glad to see you all had fun, everyone looks fabulous of course.