Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Blog Suprise!

I don't know if this was inspired by my blog but I came home yesterday and their was a package waiting for me. Once again I racked my brain to remember if I had ordered anything and just forgotten. ...It could happen. I opened the package to find this really cool book:


With this really cool note:

Thank you Robert. It was so nice of you to think of me. Is there no end to your sweetness? I read the forward last night and I can't wait to dive into the rest. It looks delicious. I hope you are having a great time with your friends at the beach this week! HNS and I miss you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a neat gift! It looks like a fabulous book. How thoughtful of Robert!
(:

pnlkotula said...

I've heard good things about that book. What a nice thing to do.

Anonymous said...

One of my best friends just gave me this book. I am in the middle of it. Some of the thoughts in this book are so profound and refreshingly honest that I have to stop reading and think for a while before I dive into it again.
I am glad you have it!

JB said...

that is so good to hear Erin. I can't wait to read it and then we'll have to discuss it together!!