Monday, August 6, 2007

My view at dinner

As soon as I got to my destination I went directly to dinner. I ate at a restaurant called The George in the historic section of Wilmington, NC - also called Cape Fear which I was so excited to see. Anyone who knows me knows I love scary movies and both the original and remake of Cape Fear were great. I was wishing I had brought a copy of one so I could watch Cape Fear while actually in Cape Fear. Yes, I am that nerdy.

Dinner was OK - but the view was beautiful and the weather that night was perfect for sitting outside. I brought Harry Potter as my date and he did not disappoint. He didn't pick up the check though (pity with all that gold his parents left him and everything)

3 comments:

pnlkotula said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, what a veiw! So glad you had a nice time.

JB said...

ok - I accidentally deleted Lisa's comment but she didn't say anything bad. She is great!! My mistake. She was the first one to leave a comment and now I hope I did not scare her away forever!
Please comment again Lisa!