Wednesday, August 15, 2007

At last, my natural hair color revealed

Here is also proof that I have always had a poochie belly. I am diggin the shades though. When I first saw this picture I thought I was doing some sort of John Travolta ala Saturday night Fever tribute dance but at closer glance it seems I am holding something. And sadly, it would be a few more years until that movie came out. Does anyone know what this is I found?
Did sissy's brain fall out of her ear and after hours of searching it was finally spotted?
Is it the crayon Yoni used to write "this is junk" on Sissy's ink blotter?
(My tushy still hurts from the memory of that potching. )
Who knows? The first one to answer correctly wins.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the smile....maybe it's your 2 front teeth?

A.K. said...

dang it- a few hours too late- i was going to say your first tooth


now that someone else has guessed- how about a coin? i don't know- was all excited about the tooth guess

Arties32 said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but I think it's just a pebble you thought was fascinating. It was probably shiny and you thought it was really fancy.

JB said...

I am sure Pop knows - or ma. Come on...what is it? Please don't say a shiny pebble!!
AK - your comment made me LOL!

Anonymous said...

"Fancy" - I love that word.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. I have no idea what you are holding-maybe a tooth? Maybe your papa remembers??? May have been in Maine???
(:

Anonymous said...

From your size, shape, hair and outfit, I think that the picture was taken during our Corpus Christi days. The setting could have been there or on our vacation to Maine but -I'm pretty sure that you're holding a newly lost tooth.
Don't lose anymore!
Pop

JB said...

OK - looks like Betsy is the winner! You really have won nothing but bragging rights. But I am sure that is good for something! I can send you the next tooth I lose if you want.

Arties32 said...

I remember. There was "fools gold" all over the place. JB thought it was real, she was so attrached to shiny stuff. Remember, she'd stop at every jewelry store and look in the windows??? Anyway, that was definitely taken on our trip to Boothbay Harbor- June 16, 1974!

Arties32 said...

Here's the photo- if it doesn't work, sorry.

JB said...

I still like shiny stuff.

Anonymous said...

JB
This reminds me! Go see Davy Crockett! Not sure of spelling, but he's on Cary St.
(: