Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Suprise for HNS

HNS has been collecting pins from the Hard Rocks around the world for some time. He puts them all on a hat. I wish I had a picture of that to show you. Words just don't do it justice. The hat must be heavy so I doubt he actually wears it but knowing HNS... hard to say.

One day last week there was a package for HNS from Florida. Inside were these pins to add to his collection from my sister's partner, Beth.

When we were all in NY together this year we had to visit Hard Rock so he could add to his collection and she must have made a mental note. How sweet is that?! He was so excited he wanted to show off his new gifts to the blog world.

They are probably on the hat by now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

too cool - hope he is enjoying them!

Arties32 said...

Oh, I found your blog on google. What an interesting post! I cook passadas on my blog, it's called camisetas personalizadas, a half and half combo blog. Will you like to my blog? If so, you will have much success. Goodbye my friend.

JB said...

hey Beth - whole hat picture coming soon! Be afraid....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, JB is so afraid of "The Hat", she won't even left me wear it. I guess it could be used as a weapon in a pinch. Beth, your pins will feel right at home. I may even have to start a new hat. (I already have another one.)
HNS