Thursday, June 12, 2008

Visiting South Beach

On the last Saturday we were together we all went down to South Beach. It was very hot that day but Jenn suggested we go early so we can park and beat the crowds. It was good advice. South beach was beautiful and didn't really get crowded or too hot until right before we headed back. South Beach was also the place Steve found the famous Captain's Hat - which he doesn't like to take off, ever.



Why do I look so pissed off?



I had to visit this shop since I watched the show a bit.
I did not get a tattoo on this trip.



Sissy's drink at the Ritz-Carlton.




These ships were everywhere - I just wanted to hop on one and see where it would take me.




View from the beach.


Pretty Lifeguard stand


Steve O. outside the Ritz Carlton. Can you believe they let him in with that hat?


View of the beach from the Ritz.

Another beach shot.

Soon I will be wrapping up the Miami pics and moving on the Savannah.

I'll bet you can hardly wait!!

3 comments:

pnlkotula said...

Awww, those pictures bring back memories for me. I don't know if you know, but we were married on a Carnival Cruise ship - the Imagination, right there in Miami - Biscayne Bay. Sometime, we'll have to get together, and I'll show you pics.

Anonymous said...

Isn't the water and sky beautiful in Miami? It is the clearest water.
(:

JB said...

Oh - how cool Lisa! I would love to see those pics. XO