Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random silly Birthday Pic #2



Through out the party the guests were allowed to write messages to the birthday girl on different surfaces, like, windows and mirrors and such. During the party I tried to make sure I read them all but folks were doing this all night so I guess I missed a few. This one cracks me up. I did a play a couple years ago where I wore a hat during one of the scenes. This was a period piece so the hat must have been from the 20's? Anyway - it looked like a pile of poop. Seriously. wait here is a pic of me in it. Judge for yourselves.......
I don't know who wrote that particular message but the hat must have made a lasting impression on them too.

4 comments:

Janine Serresseque said...

You have made me laugh out loud two days in a row now! Yes, that hat does look like either a soft-serve or a dog doo.

Arties32 said...

...or soft dog doo!

Anonymous said...

You give me so many laughs!
(:

JB said...

the wig was actually cuter in person than in this photo too. Cute as far as wigs go.