Friday, June 6, 2008

Miami!!!!!!!!

There will be a few blog posts on Miami. The first day their My Sissy and Beth took us to this amazing restaurant, Jaguar. The weather was perfect. First we drove around the old neighborhood and saw the house we lived in when we were little, the hospital where our brother was born and the highway overpass where I threw a new red shoe out the window. Hey, at least I kept my clothes on. I should reiterate that that all happened a long time ago. But, of course I took pictures of everything so those stories are coming soon.

Jaguar's is in trendy Coconut Grove


The Mojito's hit the spot.


The restaurant has homemade sauce - it was like a spicy, smooth tomato salsa.

This is why you go to Jaguar. The ceviche is amazing. This was shrimp with a guac and onion and corn dressing.


This was my favorite ceviche and I miss it already. This is a shrimp ceviche in a Japanese inspired spicy sauce.


I was already full by the time my beautiful chicken sandwich arrived. This was very good but if you start with the Ceviche - nothing can compare.


Steve O's steak sandwich


Beth's chicken taco.

Jaguar's doesn't disappoint. The service was amazing - you are treated like a fine dinner even though you are outside in shorts and ordering sandwiches. Their Mojito's pack a real punch. The ceviche was so good Steve and I went two days later alone just for another taste of it.

5 comments:

Arties32 said...

Damn... I need to go there again, just looking at that ceviche is making me twitch like I am going through withdrawl!

pnlkotula said...

I don't know ceviche, but it looks really good.

Anonymous said...

looks great1
Can't wait to see all the pics!
(:

Joy W. said...

I'm glad your vacation was so great!!
I'm glad we saw a movie together!!

And, there's a house around the corner from me for rent :)

The new Bon Oaks house, (TIV), is empty til the fall also! Around the corner from me, too!!

JB said...

ooo - thanks Joy - I will look into that right away! and I had a blast at the movies. You look just like Carrie Bradshaw girl!!