Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This should clear things up




Many have asked "Why do you call Doug HNS?" We were beside ourselves to find this in the store yesterday so you know I had to take a picture. Thankfully there were not too many people around. One time, almost a year ago now, I saw this huge bag of generic cereal, or shmerial, in his kitchen - just for the record, it was 3X the size of the bag he is holding here. It made me laugh and I decided I would call him Honey Nut Scooter. Unfortunately for him - it kinda stuck. But I think we all know it could have been worse.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the humanity! Or lack there of.
HNS

JB said...

You are a good sport HNS! Thank you!! XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Any nickname with "Scooter" in it is okay by me!

A.K. said...

I agree- he's taking after his nephew Scotty with that nickname Scooter!

Also love that there is a huge "TRY ME" on the front of it- its so off name brand it needs to beg to be eaten!

can't wait to see you all soon!!! miss you both- we're in need of some ridin' with ya'll! Thanks for keeping us updated on the blog!

JB said...

AK - I know! I love the TRY ME too!! :)

pnlkotula said...

Whew! My curiosity has been satisfied! I was dying to ask! We're so boring, we just use Honey.