Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Birthday America!!

Nene holding a Berry
Matt and Christine's patriotic contribution.

Robert's blueberry (?) short bread
fruit tart - also Robert's
Don't remember what this was called but guess who made it? Robert!
These desserts were just the end of a very fun 4Th of July Celebration. Missing from these pics is a picture of Andy's scrumptious Mango Mousse. The Recipe can be found at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cuban-mango-mousse/detail.aspx
it was awesome - if anyone tries to make it please let me know how it turns out!

It was so nice to kick back with these low maintenance friends. Thanks to the Mistress and master of ceremonies Erin and Tony.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so when is Robert coming to MY house with yummy desserts? (And I ain't just talking about my intended....) :)

JB said...

hahaha - Spanky..I mean Sparky - you are sooo funny! When you coming to visit??

Anonymous said...

I think Fred and I are going to shoot for the Aug 11th matinee of Into the Woods. I'll let you know as soon as we firm up the plans. Please save the date for Din-Din. We would love to see you and HNS...