Tuesday, July 3, 2007

8 Random facts - I have been tagged!



Ok, this time I have been tagged to do the 8 Random Facts.
Here are the rules:
- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts (check)

- Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
- Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
- At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
- Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged (cut and run).

I am not sure I know eight other bloggers to pass this on to but I will send it to as many folks as I can!

1. Robert sat next to me at brunch

2. I LOVE corn dogs

3. I do not like crowds

4. I used to play the violin

5. I bit my nails until I was 25

6. I watch the food network all day on Saturdays

7. I sing when I am alone on the treadmill

8. I am in a bad mood today

I am tagging:

...and the eggs

Linda Quarterly

Le Synge Blue

mim4art

ok - my sissy's "random facts" are the coolest! See them at www.andtheeggs.blogspot.com


2 comments:

A.K. said...

great job! thanks for playing along- i know who to come to when i need someone to sing to me while running (just close your eyes and pretend i'm not there!)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I used to play the violin as well..... Trippy.