Monday, July 23, 2007

Mom is pretty, I am brave


This is after our day of beauty, before our night out. I am wearing NO make-up. It is really scary so just look at my Mom because she isn't that scary. We had a blast and I love our new hair-do's. We went to my friends restaurant opening. The place is called Karsen's and it is in Carytown just a few shops down from Nacho Mama's. It was wonderful. The restaurant itself is just beautiful and HUGE. There is a patio but we were seated in a nice round booth in the corner of the second floor. I had a great Arugula salad and HNS had jalapeno corn fritters and then the rack of lamb. Mom had a salmon salad that looked good (if you like Salmon). Scott and Robin had Duck and Tuna. Everything was good despite the fact that at some point during the evening the restaurant lost it's gas. I don't know how they made it through the rest of the night but all our food was superb.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look so much like your Mom! And you have no makeup on and you look that great...hate ya!
I love both of your haircuts. I hope you are getting tons of compliments!

Arties32 said...

Great picture- you have twin hair. Cute. I love the color. Wish mine would stay brownish but the sun and chlorine won't let it. I don't care enought about what I look like to keep my head covered and out of the pool. Oh well, I can always wish I'd look like you two :(. Sounds like you had a great time! Love you!

A.K. said...

you hair looks great! can't wait to see you soon! let us know whne you and HNS (still laugh at that everytime!) are free for a weekend and we can go riding!

Princess Crabass said...

Your hair is amazing! Where did you have it done?

JB said...

which Robyn is this?