Friday, July 20, 2007

Separated at Birth?



The top picture is my niece and the bottom picture is Georgie Henley from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe movie. This movie was awesome and almost made me want to read the book but it was strange at first because Georgie, who plays Lucy Pevensie, reminded me so much of my niece, Caroline. You can't really tell in these pics but trust me - I couldn't stop thinking it actually was somehow Caroline. Well, that got me missing her really badly as she lives far away and I don't get to see her as much as I would like too (which would be everyday!) and I miss her parents too. Last time I talked to her on the phone - I think it was New Years- I got so excited I started asking her all sorts of questions to which she finally replied..."(big sigh) I ONLY wanted to say Happy New Year..." (Love her!!) So we are planning a trip to Hotlanta in August. Yeah! And she will have a little baby brother in a few months. I can't wait to hear what she has to say about that.

3 comments:

pnlkotula said...

what a cutie! I hope you have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is wild! She looks just like her!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They do look aloke!
love and hugs,
(:ma