Friday, July 13, 2007

Is this a Bad Sign?

Sometime last month I baked a chicken. I saved the wishbone and let it dry out so HNS and I could make a wish and, you know, pull it apart and do whatever we did when we were kids. Anyway, it sounded like fun.

It sat on the edge of the sink a few weeks - I am not sure why. I guess we just weren't in the wishing mood. Eventually it ended up in drawer. I really can't say how that happened but at least it was in a zipper bag.

We were cleaning the drawer out last week (and by we I mean he) and HNS found the wish bone. We were giddy with excitement, and by we I mean me. So we each grabbed an end and closed our eyes and made our "wish". Hmmmm. I wasn't thrilled with the result.

4 comments:

A.K. said...

not looking so good- you guys must not have learned that when you were kids- looks like neither of ya'll wanted to loose- you competitive little ones!

Anonymous said...

I hope you were not wishing for something really important!

Anonymous said...

Wish Schmish. Repeat after me.... "I make it happen."

JB said...

Sparky- YOU made that happen??(JK - I get it)