Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Success!!!







MMM. Chocolate Bread Pudding you can be proud to serve. Look at them shoveling it in. It has got to be good.

We went to my friend Jenny's house for dinner before seeing Henry IV (or at HNS calls it Henry the 8th) on Saturday Night. Jenny made a great salad with yummy juicy strips of chicken. Erin and Tony brought a beautiful plate of anti-pasta. By the time we were ready for my dessert it was too late to eat it and still catch the play so I made them all grab a spoon and taste it. I was gonna leave the rest for Jenny and her family but she brought it out to my car as we were leaving. hmmm?
So it sat in my car during the play and then we met up with my BFF and Robert at White Dog after the show. HNS had the idea of bringing my pudding into the bar so folks could enjoy it. I am pretty sure their kitchen was already closed and I made sure he asked Roslyn and Barry for permission first. It seemed to be a hit.
After I made the bread pudding this time and saw that after a day of sitting in the fridge it looked like it did before - I poked fork holes in it and added some more melted chocolate on the top. I let that sit for a few hours before I baked it. It was the perfect consistency.

7 comments:

pnlkotula said...

MMMMmmmm that would have been just right after our Thai dinner. So good to see you. Sorry I was a little tipsy. I don't get out much...

Anonymous said...

I'm Henry the eighth I am
Henry the eighth I am, I am...
(Sung with bad British accent.)
HNS

Anonymous said...

The pudding was good too.
HNS

Anonymous said...

My intended looks especially cute eating Chocolate Bread Pudding....

Anonymous said...

Ummm...these are very scary photos of Robert and Steve. Try not to take any photos of me, OK?

JB said...

oh Hake...just you wait!

JB said...

whoops I meant to say Oh JAKE, Just you wait!!!
Typo city today!