Monday, July 2, 2007

The Mama's

They had crayons so I guess we were allowed to draw stuff...
The mama's

Happy Birthday BFF's Mom! we had brunch on Sunday before BFF had to slip out for his matinee. Cancan was interesting. The service there is notoriously bad - unless you are at the bar. I must say at the bar you are treated like royalty and I have grown quite fond (to say the least) of some of their bar staff. With that said the waitstaff is just bad. The food was very good though. HNS ordered the French toast which looked like a loaf of very dense bread. It couldn't have been bad. I had an omelet with Gruyere and ham. The ham was salty and the cheese was buttery. Yummy! A good time was had by all and it is always a fun time when these two trouble makers get together!

7 comments:

A.K. said...

Tag, You're It! (see my blog)

Arties32 said...

Those are two beautiful moms. It looks like you had a great time...we went to Cancan last year with mom, aunt c., dad and kittymom and had some fantastic crepes. I'm jeal jeal!

Anonymous said...

Okay - so has EVERYONE seem my intended in this show but me??!?!?!

JB said...

yes Spanky - get with it!!

JB said...

I mean Sparky!

Arties32 said...

ha ha spanky

Anonymous said...

Yes, JB...it is my understanding that you are loved at MANY bars in the Richmond area!