Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Suprise Blog Gift!









I got a package from Amazon in the mail a couple days ago. It was heavy and rather large. It is not my Birthday or any other occation. I thought to myself...what did I order? I racked my brain but couldn't think of a single thing. I opened the package to find this wonderful book on cooking pork! I wrote a blog entry about my lack of pork experience (cooking it - not eating it) and so Betsy and Tom sent me this beautiful and very imformative book! Thanks guys!! I will post some recipes and pics as I try out some of these yummy dishes!

3 comments:

pnlkotula said...

JB - I'm doing a slow cooker teriaki country ribs recipe tomorrow that I printed from allrecipes.com. I'll let you know how it goes. Not being the kitchen chore lover you are, but we do have to eat, I love things I can do in the crockpot. LK

JB said...

oooh - do let me know how it turns out!!! Sounds yummy!

Arties32 said...

That was SO KIND of them. I haven't gotten a blog sursee. I'm crying as I type this, but I'll probably stop eventually..someday.