Friday, June 15, 2007

A visit from Pop and Kittymom

Well, I am having quite a Friday already. I was rejected (or dismissed as they like to call it - but lets get real) I was rejected from a civil jury this morning. I guess they were all intimidated by my local celebrity stature. That happens a lot or it could have been what HNS said "they knew you were Jewish". Either way - I have done my civil duty for this week.
Pop and Kittymom are coming to visit tonight and they are joining HNS and I at the long awaited opening of Barksdale's Into The Woods. Starring the BFF of yours truly. I can barely stand the anticipation and would certainly take a Valium if I had any. I am sure he would too right about now. I couldn't be more proud of him as it is so tonight will just be gravy. I could go on but I am sure I have embarrassed him enough so I will stop there for now. I encourage everyone reading this to get your tickets now to see what I am sure will be an amazing show. I am a huge musical nerd so I will see it as many times as they let me.
Also, since Pop and Kittymom were in China they missed the whole "I am moving in with HNS" stuff. They are going to check out the new digs. HNS and I bought a zuzzie at the Holocaust Museum down the road from us and hopefully Pop can lead us in a little ceremony and we can put the zuzzie up.
I will keep everyone posted on the events of this weekend. It should be interesting!!

3 comments:

Arties32 said...

We wish we could come up to see the show...and hope you enjoy it thoroughly!! Give dad and Kittymom a hug and kiss from me. Have a great time!!

mim said...

Okay, I guess we'll get tickets! We're on our way to NYC to see Mary Poppins, it's gonna be good. We already saw Spring Awakening & loved it, though someone we know hated it. We loved it. Okay, so I didn't love the choreography. Oh I got off track, this is about YOU! Hope the 'zuzzie got put up ceremoniously. Yeah, have a great time with your fam'

A.K. said...

good luck with this weekend- can't wait to hear how it all goes!