Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Better late than never

Work finally got around to celebrating my Birthday...which was 18 days ago. At least it was a surprise. You can't tell it from this pic but the pink icing was very very bright. At one point I put it on my lips and someone snapped a pic. I will be searching for that so it doesn't end up in the wrong hands. We all had too much sugar and then had to go back to work. Everything was funny from that point on. It didn't matter what you were talking about.
Speaking of funny - has anyone been watching Kathy Griffin My Life on the D-List? Very funny stuff - we have similar senses of humor and she is also using my (not-so-secret) secret "shma" language. I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery.


8 comments:

Arties32 said...

Hmm... who INVENTED that language??????

JB said...

.....but who used it until it reached L.A.? When I hear Kathy ending every sentence with ...and the eggs, then we can talk!

Arties32 said...

OK I'll give you that, you spread it all the way to L.A. and by "it" I mean the schmanguage I invented...and the eggs.

Anonymous said...

You made me lOL at work! Thanks - first time today! We have to figure out how to add a piture to out comments!

Le Synge Bleu said...

i spread the schmanuage to new york, which is full of pretentious bi-coastal people, so maybe that's how it got to la? right?

mmmm. cake. mmmm.

i adore you both but i am so not spreading "...and the eggs".

Arties32 said...

Synge! I love you! You said schmanguage!!!

I responded to you on my blog but in case you didn't see it, Mazel Tov to you and Carlos!!!!!.

I wasn't talking about those kind of eggs, hee hee.

Actually I think the N.Y. to L.A. route is more realistic, but I don't want to make trouble on J.B.'s shmog :)

JB said...

I'll totally allow that. Synge did it! She really kept up the schmanguage in Richmond too. She rocks the schmanguage...

Anonymous said...

Ummm...where is the photo with the pink lips that I took! Come on...put it up here!