Friday, June 8, 2007

Follow the Yellow Brick Road




Me and HNS are heading South to visit some munchkins at the beach for the weekend. I have a brand new nephew (let's call him thing 5) and if he is anything like my other nephew (Thing 1) I am about to make a friend for life! I am also seeing 2 of my 3 beautiful nieces (Things 3 and 4). Thing 2 is home in Atlanta- Are you catching on here? Because my family isn't confusing enough.....


I am so excited I wish I was going right now! I will have pics when I return so be sure to check back. I might actually see the ocean while at the beach - who knows...


Also - The Rebbe and Wife just returned from a long trip to China. I am sure they have some great stories.


I also just found out it is Harborfest. This was always a time to stay away from home unless you like big loud crowds of drunk strangers. Hmmm, tough call. Maybe we will check out the festivities.


BTW - The mac and cheese turned out well. I ended up making a chicken too. I wanted to take pics of the food but the digital was not around. Picture yummy looking food that you can't eat because you made it for your friends....that's about right.

5 comments:

Le Synge Bleu said...

have a great time muffin face, i love yoooo

A.K. said...

why do you call him HNS?

Anonymous said...

AK - I will have to tell you the answer to that later - don't worry - it is G rated!

A.K. said...

hah! can't wait for that! ps- when we get to maryland in the middle of july- you two are coming to visit us and then we are doing a bike trip! no excuses- i MISS YOU TWO!!!

JB said...

sound great AK! Have fun at the wedding this weekend! XO.