Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More talent than you can shake a stick at

Robin with the fabulous
Mr. Melton Robin with Author Bill Davis


Robin with her co-star Jeremy

Last Thursday was the opening and World Premier of Austin's Bridge. HNS and I both had a great time! Don't pick on Robin for being in every picture because these are from her personal collection and I begged her for them! Boy, she is talented. Go see it and read more about it at http://www.firehousetheatre.org/
I am so glad Richmond is a place these new pieces can be produced and discussed and supported.
For those of you that have already seen the show - HNS keeps calling me a "citizen" - should I be worried?

2 comments:

Robinitaface said...

I feel all crazy superficial! It's like i said, "JB! Here are some pictures of me and all these people. Put them up on your blog! ReadySetGo!"

I promise, guys! She really did ask me for those pictures! I didn't take that many! I didn't have many to give!

Anonymous said...

The pics are great and you are beautiful - thanks for letting me have them so I could talk about this great show! You rock!!