Monday, June 18, 2007

My Perfect Papa- Happy Father's Day!

I had the happiest childhood of anyone I know.
My father is a photographer, magician, former radio personality, professor, Gilbert and Sullivan scholar, classical music buff, Grandfather of five, and Rabbi. (if you catch him at a party he will tell you he sells used pool tables so he won't miss out on any jokes)
He has raised all his children to accept people as they are and be tolerant and loving and I am so thankful to have been the recipient of those lessons and to share those values with my whole family-
Thanks Pop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those wonderful sentiments. I'm a lucky fish!

Love, Pop

JB said...

awww. I didn't think you read my blog! And I love the "lucky fish" reference.

Anonymous said...

You are blessed!