Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's a very scary Christmas

I shall not name any names but this is the home of a dear friend of mine on Christmas morning. So far so good, right? Very pretty tree, lovely garland, packages underneath. Lets look a little closer shall we? I found some very disturbing things hanging around. (literally)
What is this?
I call this one little orphan Annie on crack.
Someone gave up on this angel. I think it's eyes are bleeding. Yikes - that is some scary s#@*!
But nothing topped this ...this...this thing. I think my friend referred to this as the Christmas embryo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jay T said...

Yikes.

Arties32 said...

what did adam brown say? i almost wet myself when you said that angel's eyes were bleeding.

Anonymous said...

who is Adam Brown? And I was corrected - it is not the Christmas Embryo but the Christmas Fetus.

Anonymous said...

Each year I try to get Ms. Arthur the ugliest ornament i can find to add to her tree of misfits. But NOTHING can ever top the Christmas Fetus. It is the queen misfit!

Arties32 said...

Adam brown is the person who left that comment you deleted. Or at least I thought so when I left that comment.

JB said...

it was an advertisment whomever it was.