Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Guest Hosting Gig

The Barksdale Home for the Holidays Review to support the Actors Fund is always a good time. My BFF and I have made it a yearly tradition. Seriously - I laugh, cry ....it had me at hello. All that stuff - great singers and good drinks. I went last Tuesday and had so much fun. All the performers were wonderful.


Saturday night I will be filling in for Erin who is hosting the show this year. The show Saturday is at 11 pm so if you are a late nighter please join us. (I know nighter isn't a real word) And if you aren't just take a nap during the day and prepare yourself for a fun night. It is for a great cause and if you are a theatre professional you can see the show for $10.00. Please join us!!!
(Barksdale at Willow Lawn.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg. This will be fun for you.
love and hugs,
(:

Arties32 said...

How did it go?? I didn't see this post until today. I thought I checked for new ones, how did I miss it?? I am sure you were great ;)

I have a great pic of us on my post I put up Saturday!!