Monday, December 17, 2007

Barksdale's Home for the Holidays Cabaret











Saturday night (as mentioned in a previous post) I hosted the Holiday Cabaret at the Barksdale Theatre at Willow Lawn. The Cabaret is a benefit for the Richmond Theatre Artists Fund and Saturday was a special 11 pm performance. They have 2 more performances left. Tonight, Monday, December 17th and Tuesday, December 18th. I know there are a limited amount of tickets left for each night and I urge you to go. Don't miss the opportunity to be entertained by such amazing singers and contribute to a great cause at the same time. 7:30 pm both nights. Tickets are $25 for general public and $20 for Barksdale subscribers.

3 comments:

Janine Serresseque said...

JB, Saturday night was so much fun! Were your ears burning this morning as we talked about you at the staff meeting? We all thought you were hilarious. Bruce's son is still quoting you.

JB said...

Thanks Janine. I had a blast. That was such a fun night - I am thrilled everyone thought I was funny and all you guys had as much fun as I did. Thanks for letting me know that! :)

Anonymous said...

wish I could have been ther1
(:ma