Thursday, December 6, 2007

Food and People

A Note to my readers from my Sissy:

Two of the main passions in my life are people and food. I started a new experimental blog, hoping to capture the two of them in a unique way, but I need your help. I am looking for input from diverse people, both ethnically and geographically. I need only two things: a portrait photograph (mostly face/head) and a food memory. That's all! I think the site will be fantastic, and take on a life of its own. Right now, I am just trying to get it started. Your food memories will not be edited, I will not comment. Under your photo will be your full name and your food memory, as you write it. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at the link on my main website, www.andtheeggs.net. Also on that site, on the upper right hand corner, is a link to the new blog. Or click here to access it- www.foodandpeople.blogspot.com
Thank you for your consideration!!


Chickie Face (Muffin Face's sister)

6 comments:

Arties32 said...

Thank you for posting my request!! You would think that actors would like (a) pictures of themselves and (b) to talk about themselves.. but, alas, I have not yet received anything from your readership. Come'on guys!!!! I know you have a food story in you!

How was Schmara's shower??

JB said...

I have spoken to a few people that are very interested in sending you a story but it is a busy time for folks. I know stories will be sent your way and everyone thinks it is a great idea.

The shower was fantastic - everyone had a great time.

Arties32 said...

OK I will be patient :)

Thank you all !!!

Andrew Hamm said...

I've got something brewing. Give me time...

JB said...

Thanks Andrew!

pnlkotula said...

Hey Chickie - I promise to make something fabulous over the holidays and send you pictures. right now, Mrs. Claus has 2 shows a day, 6 days a week...yay for a great paying actor gig!! Not so much for time do fun things, but soon...