Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday BFF



Usually - when a family member or very close friend has a Birthday I feature it here on the 'Ol blog. I am a day late but yesterday my BFF, who I refer to all the time, had a Birthday.
I neglected to mention it because I had a very busy day.
He is not a big fan of blogs and might not even read this post but I love him anyway.
I met my BFF about 12 years ago and now I can't remember not knowing him. Over the years there have been more times than I can count where I have felt proud and fortunate just to know this person, much less share the close friendship we do. He is a great listener, smart advice giver, generous with his time and space, amazingly talented, hilarious, fun and much respected person. I wish him a happy Birthday and an awesome year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, JB's BFF! It takes a big heart, unlimited patience, and a forgiving nature to hold that status. The K and I are pleased that she found such a person as you. You're lucky, too, to have such a faithful admirer. Pop

pnlkotula said...

Aww, I just saw him and didn't know! Happy Belated Birthday sweetie! (and thank you for being so sweet about my baby boy)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a very woderful person!
(:B.

Arties32 said...

Happy Birthday, BFF. I'm happy to know you, you are a part of our family :)
Hope you enjoyed your day!
Love, Muffin Face's Sister, Chickie Face
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Muffin's BFF - You're the best..... :) Happy Birthday to my intended.....