Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Robyn O. Eat something for Christsake!

A couple Cougars.

I met a couple girlfriends for a Happy Hour and boy was it Happy - we laughed and carried on and I think we got a few funny looks from near by folks overhearing bits of saucy girl-talk. Janine dragged Robyn O. and I out to toast Robyn's 60th Birthday - which won't happen for another 20 years or so.
In case you have missed previous posts - Robyn and I are in a weight loss competition that has very high stakes for the loser. Or the one who loses the least. Or - You know what I mean. So I like to tease her once in a while on the blog. It is all in good humor and I am sure she just loves it.

It is Robyn O's real Birthday today. I am hoping she goes out to eat a lot of food tonight. But whatever she ends up doing I hope it is fun and she has a great time.

After all - you only turn 60 once!

5 comments:

Arties32 said...

Ha ha Happy 60th. That made me laugh and thank you- I needed it! How is schmara?

JB said...

So is doing great. I talked to her today!!

Princess Crabass said...

That picture makes me look really thin! Must be the angle - or the fact that Janine's arm is hiding most of my double-chin. I'm going to Little Venice for dinner. This Irish girl is going to eat like a fat Italian!

JB said...

You are really thin, bitch.

JB said...

Just kidding. Not about the really thin part. Oh - you know!