Saturday, November 24, 2007

Be Thankful

Clearly this is a Turkey.
Some of our Holiday Spread.
Kitty Mom, Mom and Pop.

Thing One and Thing Three.
Apple Pie made by thing One.
Muffin face surrounded by some of her favorite people!


My Mother and I made what is now becoming an annual trip to my step-sisters for Thanksgiving. I love doing this for a few reasons. My mom and I have have a fun time traveling together (really!), I get to be with one of my Nieces and one of my Nephews, I get to see my Step-Sister and her hubby and I get to be with all my parents at once. It really is a win/win situation.

My Mother makes a killer sweet potato Souffle. I don't have any pictures of it here because it was eaten too fast. I will get her recipe to share and post it soon.
When my mother and I arrived in Va Beach my mom gave me a package and said "This is from HNS but he wanted me to give this to you when we got here." It was my very own digital camera! I have been borrowing his for a while now and am so excited to have my own. Thank you HNS - I will take pics of your new home soon and share all that exciting news with my readers. (all 3 of them!)
I am thankful for my awesome and supportive family.
I am thankful for my amazing friends.
I am so thankful I live in America.
I am thankful I have a job I love.
I am thankful for the ability to learn and grow.
I am thankful for my health and the health of my loved ones.
I am thankful to have such a kind and generous ex-boyfriend.
I am thankful I live in a beautiful place.
The list goes on and on............................

4 comments:

Arties32 said...

Beautiful pics! Love the picture of the three parents. Looks like you had a great time, how cute do Thing 1 and 3 look??? I wanna kiss and hug them!!!

mim said...

What a great list! Thanks for sharing your family, but, hmmm, I'm counting comments from other posts and I think you have more than three readers. Check it out! I think I have 5. ha ha ha

JB said...

Isn't is funny, Mim? I have no idea how many folks are actaully reading this. I have a counter but that shows how many people link to this page - I am convinced most links here are accidental. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautifully put!
love and hugs,
(:ma