Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nice try Robyn O... Nice try.





So, without going into great detail, Robyn and I have entered into a contest. I don't know why she has chosen to torture herself this way. She is going down. There can be only one - wait, that was from Highlander. Anyway, it seems the backstage fairy has struck again. Trying to test my will power and break me. I believe your little plan has back fired my curvaceous friend.
The goodies you left to temp me found their way into the mouths of others and I was the hero for bringing them treats.
But nice try...and watch out - you know what they say about payback.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear between that and the coco puffs in the HR storage room you may be up against impossible odds!

Princess Crabass said...

Yes, I must say, that was totally underhanded. But alas I see you are impervious to my delectable enticements. Oh well... off to the gym!

xoxox, Your zoftig friend and ruthless competitor

Princess Crabass said...

By the way, I see four people eating donuts. What happened to the other two?

JB said...

I KNEW you were going to ask me that! I have no idea what happened to the last two donuts. I left the entire box in the boys dressing room because the smell, my god the smell. I couldn't trust myself with them. Why do ya gotta hate?
Watch your back missy.

Anonymous said...

I can smell the doughnuts up here in NO VA! I'm proud of you for having so much will power!
(:

Arties32 said...

Go Muffin Face!! I have faith in you!! I was watching Sordid Lives the other night and I was laughing because everyone calls everyone Sissy.

Love, Sissy