Friday, October 5, 2007

Interview with Zac Wilson


I have known Zac since he was a little boy backstage at The Firehouse Theatre where he was on running crew and he would memorize everyone's lines. I thought then he would be an actor when he grew up. He has also become a wonderful young man. I am proud of his accomplishments and glad he is back in our city and thrilled to be working with him.

MF - Why did you want to be in this production?

Z- Well I was ask by 3 different people to do it!!

MF - What has been your favorite thing about it so far?

Z - Putting on my Football Costume!!..OO yea and I love the Cast!!

MF - What was the last role you played?

Z - I played Nathan Lukowski in The Full Monty! (MF - and he was great!)

MF - Why acting?

Z - I had done every thing that theater had to offer including Stage Crew, Lights, Sound, and I really wanted to do it so I went out and I have not looked back ever since!!

MF - What has been your favorite role?

Z - Nathan Lukowski.

MF - What is your dream role?

Z - Nathan Detroit..Guys and Dolls..I wish I could play him Now but to young =[

MF - List 3 words that describe you.

Z - Funny,Helpful,Loyal

MF - What is your favorite book?

Z - The Giving Tree!!!

MF - Favorite actor?

Z - Bruce Willis...I think he just FREAKING SWEET!!!.(I have every Movie he has done!!!)

MF - Best acting advice you have received?

Z - "Don't think to much just go for it"!!

MF - What would you say to other kids your age that want to be in this business?

Z - Make sure you want to do it and if you are sure this is where your heart is then go for it!!

MF - In what way is the Character of Barny Makean like you?

Z - We both like the Lady's and football

MF - In what way is he different?

Z - He gets angry Fast!!

MF -Anything else you want to add?

Z - I got Internship with Barksdale Theater and Theater IV!!...I do so much over there from hanging 55 feet in the air trying to change a light, moving flats from one place to somewhere else, panting and building. I am really grateful that they gave me this opportunity and I look forward to learning all kinds of things.... But My Heart is in acting!! There is nothing like being on a stage with 200-300 people looking at you..I love being on stage and knowing that people can forget about what's going on at home and for a little while the only thing they are thinking about is the show. I enjoy making them smile, cry or laugh. That just makes me fell so good inside!!

No comments: