Friday, October 26, 2007

Janine's Funny Dream...about me.

Another Dream
You may remember my first guest blogger Janine. (pictured above for easy reference) Last night she had a dream about me. Here it is:
I had this odd little dream right before I awoke this morning. You and I and a whole bunch of other people were at Lynn West's old house preparing some huge feast. You were making stuffed mushroom caps. In the silly dream, instead of making the filling all at once and then stuffing the mushrooms, you prepared the stuffing separately for each individual mushroom. The only ingredients I can remember you using were ketchup and mayonnaise and potatoes. I said, "Isn't it easier to just make all the stuffing at once?" and you were like, "No, this is the way I like to do it!"

4 comments:

JB said...

but was I pretty?

Anonymous said...

You're always pretty! Actually, you looked kind of teenaged. And as I mentioned earlier today, you were very enthusiastic about those mushrooms.

Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night that I was stuck in Macy's and couldn't get out. My Mother was screaming for me to stop shopping (I could somehow see her in the parking lot at the same time I was in the store.) I kept trying to find the door, but was on the elevator and it wouldn't stop on the floor I wanted.

I just spent $200 on makeup this weekend and I think I am feeling a bit guilty about it....but then again, I do look fabulous today! :)

Anonymous said...

My dream came true yesterday at LVA! I said goodnight to Kathy and got on the freight elevator with a bunch of other folks. We all wanted to go down to the parking deck. Well the elevator went up and stopped on all 3 floors and then went back down to my floor. The door opened and there stood Kathy...who just laughed at me. She got in and we finally got to the basement. But I swear I was on that damn thing for 10 mins!