Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Sister's Dream

last night I dreamed that Jay, Beth and I were going to the movies but waiting in a really nice lounge/lobby area before it started. We were all three clean and neatly dressed, and not drunk or anything. The lounge was crowded with small groups of people talking to each other and drinking bottled beer.
Beth had on shorts, and I looked over and saw her take her beer bottle and take it like she was spilling some out, but instead of spilling some out, she just poured it down the area of her leg just above her ankle. The beer streamed down her foot and over her big toe like her big toe was a faucet. Jay was under her toe, drinking it as it flowed off of her toe! I saw them doing this, but didn't think anything of it. Someone in the room asked them "what are you doing???"!! Beth looked over at him calmly and said "what's wrong, you never drank a "toe beer" before??".

(I wonder what she had to eat before she went to sleep?)
Anybody have strange dreams?
Send them to me.

12 comments:

Arties32 said...

Ha- it's true. It was a very realistic dream. All the next day I kept hinking about how I could market the idea.. but, sadly, and finally, had to admit that there's nothing marketable about toe beer.

Arties32 said...

i meant i kept thinking, i wasn't hinking. i swear i wasn't hinking!

Unknown said...

toe beer is better than noe beer

JB said...

So true bmoon...so true.

Anonymous said...

You all are crazy! wonder where that came from?
(:

mim said...

This post reminded me that I had a weird dream the other night. Do you remember those kid toys that were blow up things with weight at the bottom and you hit them and they bobbed around? Well,in my dream, I was at a party and all my friends were like "encased" in clear ones, and they were talking and smiling and sort of bobbing around. I think I was one, too. aaaagh. Then I woke up. Whew! What the heck was THAT about? Any ideas?

JB said...

Yikes Mim. That sounds scary and very intresting. Could they eat and drink?

Arties32 said...

I remember those things. I wonder if they still make them! They were fun, you could punch them and everything and they woudn't fall. Like big air-filled weebles!

pnlkotula said...

Awww, Weebles. I had the Weeble treehouse. Good times.

JB said...

You guys are totally creeping me out. The Weebles are ALIVE in Mims dream. Isn't that scary as @#$*.

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify.... WHICH Jay was drinking the "Toe Beer"?

Arties32 said...

Don't get scared- it was Jay Allan Moon. Why? Did you dream you were drinking toe beer too??