Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Way to go Roslyn and Meg!

I am about a week behind on this but a couple Fridays ago, First Friday, my Friend's Roslyn and Meg had an art opening at Uptown Gallery on Main Street. Roslyn paints with acrylic on canvas
and Meg is a photographer. If anyone is in the area I highly recommend seeing this show while it is up. It will be up through June. Uptown Gallery is located at 1305 West Main Street.

Meg and Roslyn posing in front of Roslyn's paintings.
More of Roslyn's work.

Meg's photographs.

Random friend sighting....Wendy and Co.!!!

Mark and Emmy discuss a painting.

Roslyn and Mark.


Barry and Roslyn outside the gallery.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the food! And very happy to have you as neighbors! (especially considering a rumor I heard about possible babysitting...) :-)

I can't believe you know Wendy Martin! I've played soccer with Wendy for years, and Cooper and Josie (her second) were born the same exact day, just a few hours apart.

- Holly T.

JB said...

Of course we will babysit anytime we can.
Remind me to tell you how I know Wendy next time I see you. She is awesome isn't she?

Anonymous said...

How long will their work be there?
(:

JB said...

Through June. :)