Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random friend sighting


Saturday Jay (Sparki) and Fred came in town!! My BFF joined us and the four of us went to B'Dale WL to see a matinee of Little Dog Laughed. A good time was had by all.
aside note to Laine and Susan - you guys totally rocked and should be very proud of your work on this play.
We ate dinner at Delux - a fairly new restaurant. The decor was beautiful and the food comforting. I had my first taste of Kobe beef. It was a hamburger and even though I asked for medium and it came out well done in my opinion, the taste was awesome. Huge difference in the taste of the high grade meat. We had an appetizer of shrimp coated in Captain Crunch. It tasted a lot like coconut shrimp - it was delish. The menu seemed very diverse, cheaply priced and I definitely want to go back and try more items - Like the lobster mac and cheese . Every one's food looked yummy. The past few times I have tried to eat at Delux I was unable to get a table. (clearly they didn't know who I was but I was surprised that Sparki was not even recognized)
It helped that we got there right at 5 PM on Saturday - otherwise I am sure we would have had to wait a couple hours to sit. At lease now I know a wait here is definitely worth it. Anyway - I would wait for hours as long as I had Sparki and Fred to keep me company. Thank you guys for spending so much time with me on Saturday and thanks for the perfect house warming sercie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! Quite frankly, we don't see you nearly as much as we want and need too....

Kisses to you...
Sparki

JB said...

Awww - me love you long-time!

Arties32 said...

Aww we missed out on the lovefest. Maybe next time. Sparki and the Dean look as cute as two buttons!!!
Lovies!
J