Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Moving update

I can take a moment away from the cleaning and painting to say hi and I will write a full post soon. But to put it briefly - you know that scene in Overboard when Goldie Hawn see's the house for the first time and says "We moved here....deliberately?"

For now I will share an email I got from my friend, Lisa K. who cooked a beautiful fish meal.

She writes:
"Hey, you've created a monster - I took pictures of dinner last night. This was one of my "My Girlfriend's Kitchen" recipes. Baked tilapia with rice cooked in a wine broth. Paul loved it, and I thought it was very tasty, but I get paranoid about fish...I was proud of the presentation, though." Lisa

2 comments:

Arties32 said...

Well, at least you have a good sense of humor about it. Fish dish looks delish, I wish my friends had started cooking and photographing their dinners. None of mine will!

JB said...

Clearly, my friends are better than your friends.