Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend Gigs- updated...


Steve O. will be performing tonight at Poe's Pub with his band Dick Butt Kiss and the Tight Ends.

Tonight is the opening of The Clean House at Barksdale Theatre Willow Lawn. Directed by my BFF!!! (Steve P.)

Good thing I made a pact with the devil years ago and can actually be in two places at once. I wouldn't want to miss either of these exciting events.

Also - an on going event that many talented friends are in is Side Show at Swift Creek Mill. Don't miss that either!


There are also many beautiful, great actors in the Firehouse Production of Eurydice.


And at the Barksdale Hanover Tavern (formerly Shirley's Kitchen) the amazing Joy Williams takes the stage in Driving Miss Daisy.


OMG! Almost forgot there is Scott Wichmann as Richard III at Henley Street. That will be a must see too. I will be busy for a couple weeks catching all these great shows. Yeay!


Sorry if I am leaving anyone out - there are many great productions happening in Richmond right now!!

In the category of exciting family news: Marisol (my youngest Niece) used the Potty yesterday for the first time and got a congratulatory call from Cinderella! I say - enjoy it while you can Marisol. I used the potty yesterday and the only call I got was from my Mother telling me to go to the dentist.



And my Brother and Sis-In-Law in Atlanta had a lovely article written about their house. You can find that here: http://www.ajc.com/news/content/living/homeandgarden/stories/2008/09/28/cobb_cape_cod_remodel.html



Everyone have a wonderful weekend and maybe I will see some of you out and about.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG- How do you get Cinderella to call?? Emily- you must let me know.

Anonymous said...

Sorry-I am sure that you were rewarded very well when you were Marisol's age!!!
GTTD!
(:ma

JB said...

I am sure that when I was Marisol's age I wasn't even considering using the potty yet.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Marisol! Thanks for posting--

Cinderella

Arties32 said...

Ha ha that was hilarious! The only call you got was a call from your mother to go to the dentist- and that's not a joke! I went potty at least twice today and nobody called. I don't even rate a dentist plea :)

JB said...

Thank YOU Cinderella - I don't know how you found time in your busy day to call Marisol. I know those 7 littler guys keep you busy!

Princess Crabass said...

LOL! I'm peeing my pants reading this! Do you think I'll get a call from anyone for that?

JB said...

little guys not "littler guys"

who is the first Anon who needs to know how Em got Cinderella to call?