Thursday, August 14, 2008

Post show follies- or lots of pics of Muffinface.......

I was so happy on Saturday night. So many of my peeps were in attendance and it made the show really fun to perform, if a little nerve racking (but in a good way).

Thanks to everyone who came out - most went to Davis and Main after and I was able to capture some on camera. You know how shy this group is!

Unfortunately Steve O. had a gig and even though we seriously considered all going we knew it would be hard to catch up and talk with each other while listening to the sounds of Dick Butt Kiss.

It was fun to see my Pop and Kitty talk about their travels and hang out with my friends. Seriously, those kids can hang! Sissy and Beth were there and finally got to meet Robert who entertained us with the funniest joke I might have ever heard. I tried to recreate it once but I could not do it - so I make Robert tell it over and over. Just thinking about him telling it is making me laugh out loud while I type. .
This weekend my Ma is coming with some of her friends. I can't wait to see her!


Sparky and post show Muffinface.
Pop hanging with Fern and Scott.
Pop and Kitty.
BFF with Sissy.
Pop and Muffinface.

Sparky and Robert - and part of the Dean's face.

Robert imitating the Muffinface picture pout. He's almost got it.
Sissy and Beth.

The Dean.

4 comments:

Arties32 said...

That was quite possibly the funniest joke I ever heard. I heart Robert. I could listen to him tell stories for days. So happy to have finally met him. I was destined to meet him. I forgot to tell him that I used to pretend my last name was Throckmorton because I thought that was just such a funny name.

Arties32 said...

Look at that cutie deanie pie. He looks like he's up to something-something, though, with that dastardly smile :)

Anonymous said...

We had such a blast! It was great seeing everyone.... Jill Bari - you were amazing as SV! Not to mention the "Robert T Variety Show" at Davis & Main..... What a hoot! Hey! I have a great idea! Why don't you all move up to DC? :)

Sparki

JB said...

Oh Sparki- it is like chirstmas in my heart whenever I get to see you and the Dean. (or what I imagine christmas is like)