Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Ma!


Muffin, Ma and Sissy taking a walk on the beach. (Miami?)
Sometime during my crazy weekend -
so crazy that I wish I could share the crappy details with you...but it just wouldn't be prudent.
Anyhoo sometime during all the madness my sweet Ma turned 69 years old.
And guess who forgot to call her?
Mom you are funny and beautiful and don't look your age at all. I mean you look younger than your age - not older.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Thanks for being such a great Mommy.
Hope your Birthday was fun despite the fact that you didn't get a call from your favorite child.

We will celebrate when we are together.

11 comments:

Arties32 said...

You aren't her favorite child. Yoni is.

pnlkotula said...

Happy belated birthday JB's mom - Mine was yesterday, too! Do we share a birthday or was yours Saturday? I was actually born the day they walked on the moon, July 20, 1969. It's a fun trivia fact. Hope you had a lovely day.

JB said...

Cool Lisa! My Mom was born on the day they discovered the moon! Ha-ha. Just kidding.
Her Birthday was Friday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa. Yes, I do remember the day you were born. I wanted to watch the moon men-and had waited for a long time to see this unfold-and JB was just starting to walk (she always ran, not walked). I remember that she screamed the whole time we were trying to watch the men walk on the moon.
(:

Anonymous said...

You are all my favorites!
(:

Anonymous said...

I think Jenn has her little lunch bag!\(:

JB said...

Ha-Ha - she couldn't go for a stoll on the beach without some food. A true foodie!

Arties32 said...

Is that a fat joke???

JB said...

No - a foodie joke.

Arties32 said...

it definitely wasn't lunch. it was one of mom's purses or some bag we brought with us

Anonymous said...

Good words.