Monday, April 13, 2009

Robert had a Birthday and Steve P. cooked.

I am a few weeks behind on reporting this story - or ANY story really - and It might be like this for a few more weeks while I am planning the wedding - and going slowly crazy. Seriously - as of right now I will be walking down the isle in Pajama's.
Anyway... On Robert's Birthday (or actually before) Steve P. cooked! - I am not sure this happens very often so I wanted to savor every delicious bite.



This Lasagna was so good. Steve P. made it with sausage.


Yummy green salad


Bread with a onion cheese topping


Flour less chocolate cake that melted in my mouth. And homemade whipped cream.

and last but not least - the beautiful center piece really pulled the whole table together...


This, um, thing blows bubbles out of it's tushy.

Really - The meal was wonderful. And I way very proud of Steve P.
Happy very belated Birthday Robert. You are a Prince among men.

12 comments:

Jacquie O. said...

Did Robin Arthur give the center piece to Steve or Robert? I just have to ask!

Arties32 said...

I just read that post and don't know anything you said except that someone has a thing that blows bubbles out of its tush. I'm obsessed with finding one.

JB said...

Robin A. Gave this thing to Steve P.
We all want one.
It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Unknown said...

Jacquie, I had the exact same thought. What is it about a gnome blowing bubbles out its butt that makes us think of Robin A.?

Janine Serresseque said...

I am cackling out loud at that centerpiece. Don't say you want one! You may get a dozen of them as wedding gifts:)

Jacquie O. said...

It's your shower par'tay' day! Oh yeah, oh, yeah!

Arties32 said...

Before Robert has another birthday please put up a new post!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robert!
No comment on the centerpiece?
(:

JB said...

I am waiting for some pics from our engagment party and them I will post all about it - the food was most excellent!!

JB said...

"then" not "them"

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence. I have a vast collection of gnome buttocks that blow bubbles. That would be a perfect addition to my collection. Where can I find one?

Arties32 said...

I don't think I can click on the link again and see the birthday and steve p cooked. i am so sick of seeing that part!!!!!!!! even though i LOVE steve p.