Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spookie Scary Post
















A couple weeks ago I got to mark something of my check list and help out some friends at the same time. Steve O and I love scary, gory movies. So when my friend asked me to pose for a poster promoting a show - I did not hesitate. I am personally very proud of the result and can't wait to get a copy to proudly display in our home.
Steve and I are headin off to Winchester and tomorrow we have some appointments with a couple possible reception sites. Let's hope we can make some stable wedding plans after that!

5 comments:

Arties32 said...

that is disturbing and horrible- i love it. yuk.

Anonymous said...

You look like you're having fun... I can see it in your eyes.

Sparki

Anonymous said...

Ekkkk!!!
(:

Anonymous said...

I'm such a over sensitive nervous nellie. I found it horrifying. Even more so because I know you. I can't watch gory movies and I've never seen any of the Saw films...I avoid them like the plague. But the logical part of me(that is pretty small, LOL) thinks that it is good picture. Certainly tells a story. And JB I sure hope nobody ever gauges out your eyeballs....(shudder)

Anonymous said...

oops, "gouges"... see? The picture upset me so much I couldn't spell.